You don’t need a lot of convincing when you see a cute and cuddly puppy nearby. It is far too difficult to resist the temptations. But perhaps it is time to bring a puppy into your home. Why should you consider this? Read below to learn a handful of the many reasons that you need a puppy.
1. Everyone in the family will love the puppy so it can get plenty of love.
2. Your puppy could serve as an emotional support animal. It is not just something that pet owners use to take their pets with them.
3. You will love to have the playful companionship that a puppy brings into the home.
4. There are many breeds of puppies to choose from to sit your needs, like the akc schnauzer puppies. No matter what you need in your puppy, you can get it!
5. Sedentary lifestyles affect everyone differently but it is never in a positive way. When you own a pet you must take him or her out to walk, to run, and to play. So, a dog can certainly improve your overall health and wellbeing.
Did you know that dogs have a sense of smell that’s 1 million times stronger than ours? (Can you even begin to imagine what bacon must smell like to them?) Working dogs use their keen sense of smell to locate bombs and drugs, but amazingly, pups can also sniff out what’s going on inside our bodies. Research has found that your everyday, average household pooch can be trained to distinguish the differences in the breath of those with breast and lung cancer to those without. Another study found that dogs could be trained to detect biomarkers in the urine of those with prostate cancer. That’s one incredible sniffer!